India and Pakistan announced 10-point Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue
- India and Pakistan announced 10-point Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue on 09th December 2015 as replaced with 8-point Composite Dialogue Process (Resumed Dialogue).
India ranked at 4th position in black money outflows
- According to Global Financial Integrity Report, India ranked at 4th position in black money outflows as the report announced on 09th December 2015 while China ranked at No.1 position followed by Russia and Mexico.
Delhi has highest per capita income in India
- According to the report of Delhi Statistical Hand Book, Delhi has highest per capital income in India during the financial year 2014-15. According to the report released on 09th December 2015, Delhi has Rs.2,40,849 per capital income.
Iran successfully tested Ghadr-110 ballistic missile
- Iran successfully tested Ghadr-110 ballistic missile on 08th December 2015. Along with this test, Iran breached of 2 resolutions of United Nations Security Council.
Dengvaxia, 1st dengue vaccine of the World, approved by Mexico
- Dengvaxia, 1st dengue vaccine of the World, approved on 09th December 2015 by Mexico. Now the vaccine can be used for dengue fever publicly.
Mahela Jayawardene awarded with honorary lifetime membership of MCC
- Mahela Jayawardene, Cricketer of Sri Lanka awarded with honorary lifetime membership of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) on 09th December 2015. He became 14th Cricketer of Sri Lanka to be awarded with the membership.
Luxembourg became 10th country to ratify the AoA of AIIB
- Luxembourg became 10th country to ratify the Articles of Agreement (AoA) of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on 08th December 2015. Earlier, AIIB was established in the year 2014 in Beijing, China.
Kartik Sawhney and Neha Swain awarded with Queen’s Young Leaders Award
- Kartik Sawhney and Neha Swain of India awarded with Queen’s Young Leaders Award 2016 on 08th December 2015 for their work in transforming the lives of people.
2016: UK-India Year of Education, Research and Innovation launched
- ‘2016: UK-India Year of Education, Research and Innovation’ launched on 09th December 2015 in New Delhi as launched by Sajid Javid of UK and Smriti Irani of India.
1st Anti-piracy police unit of India established in Telangana
- 1st Anti-piracy police unit of India, named as ‘Telangana Intellectual Property Crime Unit’ (TIPCU) established in the State of Telangana on 09th December 2015 with the aim to monitor the online piracy of films.