WCD Minister Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launched the scheme ‘e-office’
- Ministry of Women and Child Development launched ‘e-office’ on 27th December 2015 as launched Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Sanjay Gandhi.
Amitabh Kant appointed as CEO of NITI Aayog
- Amitabh Kant appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog on 27th December 2015 by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
Karan Adani appointed as CEO of APSEZ
- Karan Adani appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) on 28th December 2015. He is the eldest son of Gautam Adani, founder of Adani Group.
Globe Soccer Awards 2015 announced in UAE
- Globe Soccer Awards 2015 announced on 27th December 2015. Lionel Messi of Argentina awarded with Best Player of the Year while Marc Wilmots of Belgium awarded with Best Coach of the Year.
Andhra Pradesh signed an agreement with Microsoft India
- State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh signed an agreement with Microsoft India on 28th December 2015 with the aim to improve the use of information and communication technologies.
Iraq liberated the city ‘Ramadi’ from ISIS
- Iraq claimed to have liberated the city ‘Ramadi’ from Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) on 28th December 2015 as the information revealed by Army Spokesman of Iraq Brig Gen. Yahya Rasul.
‘Iranshah Utsav’ concluded in Udavada, Gujarat
- Three days ‘Iranshah Utsav’ of Parsi community concluded on 27th December 2015. The Utsav was held at Udavada, Gujarat. The town is located near Valsad and the 1st ‘Atash Behram’ of the country.
Revanta Mumbai Garuda won the 1st edition of PWL
- Revanta Mumbai Garuda won the 1st edition of Pro Wrestling League (PWL) on 27th December 2015 in the event held in Delhi. Narsingh Yadav of Bengaluru Yodhas awarded with Man Wrestler of the Series while Odunayo Adekuoroye of Revanta Mumbai Garuda awarded with Woman Wrestler of the Series.