India-Russia joint naval exercise began in Visakhapatnam
- INDRA Navy-15, an India-Russia joint naval exercise began in Visakhapatnam on 06th December 2015. This is bilateral maritime joint naval exercise between India and Russia. Indian Navy will be represented by INS Sahyadri, INS Ranvijay and INS Shakti.
IMF included ‘Yuan’ in SDR basket
- On 30th November 2015 International Monetary Fund (IMF) included the currency Yuan (Currency of China) (Renminbi) in Special Drawing Rights (SDR) Basket.
Armed Forces Flag Day observed on 07th December 2015
- Armed Forces Flag Day observed on 07th December 2015. The day is observed with the aim to collect the funds from the people in the country.
India received 1st uranium consignment from Canada
- On 04th December 2015, India received 1st uranium consignment from Canada as the consignment shipped by ‘Cameco Inc.’ of Canada. Department of Atomic Energy of India received it after signed an agreement with Canada.
India won the Test Series against South Africa
- On 07th December 2015, India won the four match Test Series against South Africa 3-0 in the 3rd match played at Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi. India won the match by 337 runs.
‘RX1E’ gets license for production
- 1st manned electric aircraft of China ‘RX1E’ gets license for production on 04th December 2015 as approved by Civil Aviation Administration of China which is designed by Shenyang Aerospace University and Liaoning General Aviation Academy, Liaoning, China.
Dr.Arvind Subramanian Committee recommended standard rate for GST at 17-18%
- Dr.Arvind Subramanian Committee recommended standard rate for Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 17-18% as recommended by Chief Economic Advisor Dr.Arvind Subramanian.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here