IBPS Clerk Mains exam is getting closer. Today I am sharing important topics along with notes. 90% of the questions will be asked from given below topics. Must read last 4 month's GK Digest.
- Cabinet ministers
- Countries, their capitals and currencies
- Banking terms - full forms and meaning (2-3 questions)
- RBI policies
- International organizations and their headquarters
- Important days
- Banks - their heads and headquarters
- Taglines of various banks
- Public welfare schemes
- International committees and meets
- Popular books and authors
- Awards and honors in last 2-3 months
- FDI limits (This topic is in news)
- River side Indian cities
- Important and famous places in India
- Gold related schemes (Very important)
- Satellites by ISRO
- Current affairs (10-12 questions)
Static GK will be based upon Current Affairs. Questions will be asked from topics which are in the news.
General awareness and Computer Awareness sections are going to be decision maker. Read Computer Awareness notes.
No need to go through previous questions. I made the topic list and December GK Digest on the basis of recent exam trends.
Exclusive notes available only on GK Digest Android App.