Pakistan Parliament becomes first in world to run entirely on solar power
- Pakistan’s Parliament building located in national capital Islamabad became the first in the world to completely run on solar power.
World’s 1st fast-acting Anti-Rabies drug to be launched in India
- World’s first fast-acting anti-rabies drug Rabies Human Monoclonal Antibody (RMAb) will be launched in India.
Dnipro FC Wins 2016 Nagjee International Club Football Tournament
- Ukraine’s Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Football Club (FC) has won the 2016 Sait Nagjee International Club Football Tournament in Kozhikode.
==>> Install GK Digest Current Affairs App here
Bihar-The Sixth State To Enter Into Uday Scheme
- UDAY(Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana) is a tripartite memorandum between Bihar government, state Discoms and the Power ministry for the revival of debt ridden state distribution utilities to save 9000 crores.
Indian-origin Sikh appointed Kuala Lumpur Police Commissioner
- Amar Singh from Indian-origin Sikh Community has been appointed the Police Commissioner of the Capital city of Malaysia.
Malayalam Film ‘Ottal’ Wins Award At Berlin Film Festival
- The National award winning Malayalam film 'Ottal' has been named the best children's film at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival and honored with the Crystal Bear award in the 'Generation KPlus' section.
US Air force tested Minuteman missile from California
- The US InterContinental Ballistic Missile Minuteman 3 was launched from Vandenberg Air force Base in California.
CII Signs MoU With Dubai Exports To Boost Trade
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has signed an MoU with Dubai Exports to boost trade and explore business opportunities.
Madhya Pradesh’s Katni To Have India’s Longest Railway Bridge
- Katni in Madhya Pradesh to have India’s longest railway bridge of 14 km in length which is three and half folds longer than the Vembanad rail Bridge that connects Edappally and Vallarpadam of 4.6 Km in length.
ONGC Approves Rs 5,050 Cr Investment In Tripura
- The Public sector oil major ONGC has approved an investment of Rs 5,050 crore in Tripura for drilling of wells and creation of surface facilities to produce 5.1 mmscmd gas from the states fields.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here