(A) Bernoulli’s theorem
(B) Pascal’s law
(C) Stock’s law
(D) Newton’s law of motion
(A) Ferrous oxide
(B) Ferric oxide
(C) Sulfur dioxide
(D) Sodium chloride
3. Fibula is the bone of which organ of the body?
4. Which of the following is used in photography?
(A) Sodium bromide
(B) Potassium chloride
(C) Silver bromide
(D) Sodium sulphate
5. Bleeding from gums is due to the deficiency of which of the following vitamins?
(A) Vitamin B
(B) Vitamin C
(C) Vitamin D
(D) Vitamin K
6. Which of the following is a chemical change?
(A) Melting of iron
(B) Heating of iron
(C) Magnetism of iron
(D) Rusting of iron
7. The red colour of tomato is due to the presence of _________.
8. What is the source of energy of stars and sun?
(A) Electromagnetic induction
(B) Electrostatic force
(C) Nuclear fission
(D) Nuclear fusion
9. Which of the following colour of the light has maximum wavelength?
10. Electric flow in metals is by __________.
(C) Free electrons
(D) Protons and neutrons
11. Which of the following is the product of digestion of proteins?
(A) Carbon dioxide
(C) Lactic acids
(D) Amino acids
12. By which of the following process pure water can be obtained from sea water?
(D) Fractional distillation
13. The sound having the frequency of more than 20000 Hz is called __________.
14. Which one of the following element is not obtained by electrolytic process?
15. Which of the following is essential for both photosynthesis and respiration?
1. (B) Hydraulic brakes work on the principle of Pascal’s law.
2. (A) The rust on the iron is ferrous oxide.
3. (A) Fibula is a leg bone.
4. (C) Silver bromide is used in photography.
5. (B) Bleeding from gums is due to the deficiency of vitamin C.
6. (D) Rusting of iron is a chemical change.
7. (C) The red colour of tomato is due to the presence of lycopene.
8. (D) The source of energy of stars and sun is nuclear fusion.
9. (A) Red colour of the light has maximum wavelength.
10. (C) Electric flow in metals is by free electrons.
11. (D) Amino acids are the product of digestion of proteins.
12. (C) Pure water can be obtained from sea water by the process of distillation.
13. (D) The sound having the frequency of more than 20000 Hz is called ultrasonic sound.
14. (B) Iron is not obtained by the process of electrolysis.
15. (D) Cytochrome is essential for both photosynthesis and respiration.
Science NotesDownload RRB Digest