Indian Railways forms SPV to execute Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project
- Indian Railways has formed a new Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) to implement the Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Bullet Train project.
India, Saudi Arabia hold talks on regional and global issues
- India and Saudi Arabia have expressed keenness to elevate ties between the two countries to strategic level by boosting cooperation in key areas of trade, security and counter terrorism.
Maria Sharapova failed Dope test
- Former world number one Maria Sharapova has revealed she failed a drugs test at the Australian Open.
Download Exclusive NotesInstall GK Digest Android Application here
Gujarat tops the list of states with most investment potential
- Gujarat has topped the list of 21 states with most investment potential that has been drawn up by economic think-tank NCAER.
India will induct its first batch of female fighter pilots in June
- On International Women’s Day, Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha announced that the nation will see its first batch of female fighter pilots on June 18 this year.
Syndicate Bank 1,000 crore fraud
- Ace conman (cheater) Natwarlal, four businessmen allegedly managed to open 386 accounts in three branches of Syndicate Bank in Rajasthan in connivance with five of its executives and defrauded it of Rs 1,000 crore using fake cheques, letter of credits and LIC policies.
International Women’s day observed
- The world is celebrating Women’s day. International women’s is celebrated every year on 8th March.
Telangana, Maharashtra ink pact for construction of barrages on Godavari
- Telangana and Maharashtra have signed a historic pact on construction of five barrages on the Godavari and its tributaries Pranahita and Penganga in Mumbai today.
Yes Bank launches all-women branch in Bengaluru
- Yes Bank launched an all-women operated bank branch ‘Yes Grace’ on Cunningham Road in Bengaluru aimed at offering customised banking solutions to women.
Anand Mahindra conferred with France’s highest civilian award
- Mahindra & Mahindra Chairman and Managing Director Anand Mahindra has been conferred with Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur (Knight of the Legion of Honour) by the French authorities.
Govt removes proposed tax on EPF withdrawals
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today announced the withdrawal of Budget proposal on the controversial Employee Provident Fund (EPF) tax.
Fitch Maintains India's Growth Forecast At 7.5 %
- Fitch, the global rating agency has maintained India's growth forecast for India at 7.5 % for this fiscal ( 2015-2016 ) and also sees higher growth around 7.7 % & 7.9 % over the next two financial years.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here