1) Indian coins are made by?
Ans: Ferritic Stainless Steel
2) Venue of Cricket World Cup 2019?
Ans: England and Wales
3) Hockey league 2016 is won by-
Ans: Punjab Warriors
4) The exercise "meghdoot" was conducted by Indian Army at which place?
Ans: Siachen Glacier, Leh
5) Headquarter of UNO?
Ans: New york
6) Pressure depends upon?
Ans: Force and Area
7) Normal eye vision distance?
Ans: 6 meters
8) Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?
Ans: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
9) National Space Society headquarters?
Ans: Washington D C
10) Full form of BIOS?
Ans: Basic Input Output System
11) From where we get most of Vitamin-D?
12) ISL Champion 2015?
Ans: Chennaiyan FC
13) Shimla agreement 1972 between?
Ans: Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
14) CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner?
Ans: Syed Kirmani
15) Yogini cult has its origin from which state?
16) Young India Weekly Journal started by?
17) Money Transfer through mobile is called?
Ans: IMPS(Immediate Payment Service)
18) Which pm's name could be seen on Indian currency notes?
Ans: Manmohan Singh
19) Capital of J&K in summer?
20) Full form of IFSC
Ans: Indian Financial System Code
21) Quit India was held in which year
22) Thar desert is in?
23) The members of rajya sabha are elected by?
Ans: Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
24) Study of cancer?
25) Good governance day?
Ans: 25 Dec
26) Constitution day?
Ans: 26 Nov
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here