1) Indian village where people speak in Sanskrit?
2) What is Guru Shikhar?
Ans: A peak in the Arbuda Mountains of Rajasthan
3) Mycologyo is study of?
Ans: Study of fungi
4) “Live as if you were to die tomorrow” told by?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
5) “Life on My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power” is an autobiography of?
Ans: Sharad Pawar
6) PM born after Independence?
Ans: Narendra Modi
7) What is English IVY?
Ans: Flowering Plant
8) Who is Chanda Kochhar?
Ans: MD & CEO of ICICI bank
9) Language spoken in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka?
10) Who discovered Pencillin?
Ans: Alexander Fleming
11) Involuntary muscles are not found in?
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here