Today we are presenting you a 10 question set on Indian Polity which is very important for your upcoming SSC CGL 2016 and RRB NTPC 2016. Try to solve it.
Indian Polity Quiz for SSC and Railways Exams
1. The separation of the judiciary from the executive is envisaged in the
b) Directive Principles
c) Objectives Resolution
d) Fundamental Rights
2. How many Schedules did the original Constitution of India contain?
3. The Attorney-General for India does not have the right to
a) attend Parliament sessions
b) attend Parliamentary Committees
c) take part in the proceedings of Parliamentary Committees by expressing his view
d) vote in Parliament
4. who, among the following was elected as President of India unopposed?
a) Dr S Radhakrishnan
b) VV Giri
c) Neelam Sanjeeva Reddi
d) Giani Zail Singh
5. Which one of the following has not been created by the Constitution of India?
a) Union Public service commission
b) Election Commission of India
c) Finance Commission
d) Planning Commission
6. The provision for organising village Panchayats exists in
a) The Preamble to the Constitution
b) Chapter on “Fundamental Rights”
c) Chapter on “Directive Principles of State Policy
d) An act of Parliament passed in 1950
7. Which one of the following Committees examines the report of the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India?
a) Committee of Estimates
b) Committee on Public Accounts
c) Joint Select Committee
d) Rules Committee
8. The absolute minimum number of times that Parliament must meet every year is
a) 4 times
d) 3 times
9. Who, among the former RBI Governors, was a Presidential candidate in 1969?
a) PC Bhattacharya
b) HVR Lengar
c) Dr IG Patel
d) Dr CD Deshmukh
10. How many Parliamentary Constituencies are there in the Union Territory of Pondicherry?
1. b) Directive Principles
2. b) 8
3. d) vote in Parliament
4. c) Neelam Sanjeeva Reddi
5. d) Planning Commission
6. c) Chapter on “Directive Principles of State Policy
7. b) Committee on Public Accounts
8. b) twice
9. d) Dr CD Deshmukh
10. a) One