1. AffableDefinition: Easily approachable, friendly
Usage: His warm and affable nature ensured that he was never short of friends.
2. PertinentDefinition: Appropriate to a particular situation
Usage: Billy submitted a list of articles pertinent to his report.
3. ConcealDefinition: To hide someone or something | prevent (something) from being known
Usage: Diana couldn't conceal her envy of Dev's success.
4. IntimidateDefinition: To frighten or threaten someone so that they will do what you want
Usage: The petty thieves were intimidated into giving the details.
5. UndermineDefinition: To make something, especially someone's confidence or authority, gradually weaker or less effective
Usage: Never getting enough sleep undermined Elizabeth's health.
7. SomberDefinition: Dark in color
Usage: We expected the movie to be light and cheerful but it was very somber and long instead.
9. AmorphousDefinition: Having no definite shape, form, or structure
Usage: A dark strangely amorphous shadow filled the room.
11. RedundantDefinition: Not needed or useful
Usage: All systems in an airliner are designed with redundant backup systems in case of failure during a flight.
12. CongruousDefinition: Corresponding or agreeing | suitable
Usage: When performing his official duties the president must be dressed in clothes that are congruous with his high position.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here