India, Germany sign pact on Ganga Rejuvenation
- India and Germany signed an agreement on the implementation Agreement for Ganga Rejuvenation under the Namami Gange Programme.
Download Exclusive notes on AppInstall GK Digest Android App here
Ajay Devgn and Kajol to be brand ambassadors of Andhra Pradesh tourism
- Leading actor Ajay Devgn and his actress wife Kajol will serve as brand ambassadors of Andhra Pradesh tourism.
Haryana Government decides to rename Gurgaon as Gurugram
- Haryana Government has decided to rename Gurgaon as Gurugram. State government also has renamed Mewat as Nuh.
India may expand by 7.7% in fiscal year 2017: Fitch
- Fitch Ratings expects India to be on the top of the global growth ladder and expanding by 7.7 per cent in the current fiscal.
India to notch up to 7.5 pc growth in 2016–17: IMF
- IMF in its latest, World Economic Outlook report said, India’s growth is projected to notch up to 7.5 per cent in 2016-17, overtaking China’s GDP by more than 1 per cent.
Postal department to launch payments bank by January
- The Department of Post will launch its payments bank by January next year and top management of the new-age venture would be in-place by July, a senior official said today.
Ex-army chief JJ Singh gets highest French civilian honour
- Former Indian Army Chief General (retd.) JJ Singh was conferred with the highest French civilian distinction, Officer of the Legion of Honour.
Padma Sachdev selected for 2015 Saraswati Samman
- Dogri Poetess and novelist Padma Sachdev (76) has been chosen for the prestigious Saraswati Samman for the year 2015.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here