Blackstone To Acquire HP's 60% Stake In Mphasis
- Blackstone Group has announced that it is buying Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.’s majority stake in Indian outsourcing firm Mphasis Ltd.
Download exclusive notes on appInstall GK Digest Android App here
World’s largest oil firm Aramco to invest in India
- India and Saudi Arabia have vowed to substantially boost investments and their trade ties as Prime Minister Narendra Modi invited cash-rich Saudi firms to invest in infrastructure and form joint ventures for oil exploration.
IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore top the list of best Indian universities
- IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore have topped the list of top educational institutes unveiled by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development.
Vedanta sets Guinness World Record for mass plantation
- Mining conglomerate Vedanta said its subsidiary Talwandi Sabo Power (TSPL) has set the Guinness World Record for planting 2,08,751 saplings at a single location in less than an hour.
"Vidyut Pravah" App Launched By Piyush Goyal
- The mobile application 'Vidyut Pravah' has been launched by Mr. Piyush Goyal, the minister of state (Independent Charge) for Power, coal, new and renewable energy, to empower Common People to Demand 24x7 Power from The States.
Green Delhi Initiative Phase 1 Has Launched By Arvind Kejriwal
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched the first phase of the Green Delhi initiative by planting trees at the Triangular Park near ITO Chowk.
India Ranked 6th In Top 10 Largest Manufacturers List : UN Report
- According to a United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) report, India ranked sixth among the world's top 10 manufacturing countries.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here