1) The FIFA 2018 will be held in which country?
2) Gasoline car was introduced by?
Ans: George Selden
3) Contraception pills consist of?
Ans: estrogen and progestin
4) Most abundant rare gas?
5) How many constellations has been named?
6) Symmetry of rectangle is _______.
7) First female Prime Minister of Sri Lanka
Ans: Sirimavo Bandaranaike
8) What is Ecotone?
Ans: transition between two biological communities
9) Name to gandhi by British which he denied?
10) Keshar e hind is awarded to which of the following?
Ans: Public Service
11) 2015 Youth Commonwealth games were held at ___________.
Ans: Apia, Samona
12) Who among the following invented X Rays?
Ans: Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen
14) G-20 summit 2015 was held at?
Ans: Antalya, Turkey
15) First female muslim in High Judiciary System?
Ans: Justice M. Fathima Beevi
16) Why do Stars shine?
Ans: fusion reaction
17) Golkonda Fort located at?
Ans: Hyderabad, Telangana