1) Who is the Prime Minister of Nepal?
Ans: Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli
2) Who gave Kaiser-e-hind to Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans: British Government
3) Vertebral Column has how many bones?
4) State with Maximum boundaries with other states?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
5) Where is Tidal Port Situated?
6) Physical Research Laboratory was founded by?
Ans: Vikram Sarabhai
7) Kalindi is the other name of which river?
8) Humayun tomb situated at?
9) Pashupatinath Temple Located at?
10) Mahabharata was fought for how many days?
11) What is the full form of CMOS?
Ans: Complementary metal-oxide semiconductor
12) Which one is smallest state of India?
13) First Female President of Nepal?
Ans: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
14) What is the weight of astronaut at space?
15) Operation smile related to what?
Ans: Find Missing Children
16) What is the Rank of India in Corruption Index 2015?
17) Uniform civil code article?
Ans: Article 44
18) Winner of FIFA ballon d’or award 2015?
Ans: Lionel Messi
19) Ghoomar dance is the traditional dance of which state?
20) What is the need of Western blot test?
Ans: Antibody Checking
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here