1) Founder of Twitter?
Ans: Jack Dorsey
2) Largest moon in solar system?
3) Madurai is situated beside which river?
Ans: Vaigai river
4) Who invented the Radioactivity?
Ans: Henri Becquerel
5) Other name of BRICS Bank?
Ans: New Development Bank
6) Who is the founder of ABO Blood Group?
Ans: Karl Landsteiner
7) Who is Badminton winner of 1980?
Ans: Prakash Padukone
8) State of India has the largest area of forest land?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
9) Best place in the World to live?
10) Percentage of salt is present in human blood?
Ans: 0.4 %
11) Temple is fully constructed by granite?
Ans: Birakadeeshwarar Temple
12) India's first super computer?
13) Which city AIIMS hospital come up in Maharashtra?
14) When was the AAP established?
Ans: November 26, 2012
15) Which is the largest moon of pluto?
16) Old name of Singapore?
17) Find out the odd one. (Rupaya, Ruble, Dinar, Coin)
18) Full form of TCP?
Ans: Transfer Control Protocol
19) Name of Parliament of Japan?
20) What the money called after paying cash?
21) Who was famous king in Chola Dynasty?
Ans: Karikal Chola
22) State of India has the largest area of mangrove forest?
Ans: West Bengal
23) Who is the Indian Prime Minister who got Bharat Ratna?
Ans: Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Madan Mohan Malaviya