1) Pluto discovered in which year?
Ans: February 18th, 1930
2) Who won the man of the series in Asia Cup T20?
Ans: Sabbir Rahman
3) Jahangir is the which number of Mughal ruler?
4) What is theme of the Wetland Day?
Ans: Wetlands for our Future: Sustainable Livelihoods
5) What is the freezing point of water?
Ans: 0 °C
6) Who is the head of State bank of India ( SBI)?
Ans: Arundhati Bhattacharya
7) What is the next occurring Halley comet?
Ans: July 28, 2061
8) Which Party has won second large MP seats in Lok Sabha?
Ans: Indian National Congress
9) What is the state with maximum boundaries?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
10) Make in India week launched in the year?
11) Methane gas is a?
Ans: colorless, odorless gas
12) Among the following which is not used as fruit? (Tomato, Strawberry, Pear, Grapes)
13) What is the population of Tigers in 2014?
14) Who is the Central Defence minister?
Ans: Manohar Parrikar
15) What is the old name of State Bank of India?
Ans: Imperial Bank of India
17) Which gas is found in refrigerators?
16) What is the status of Dominion?
Ans: Michelle Yeoh
18) City where Kakori Train robbery happened?