1) Historical “Manusmriti” is written in which language?
2) Who is 3rd king in Mughal empire?
3) How much amount was penalised on Ravi shankar?
Ans: Rs 5 crores
4) The speed of the vehicle depends on _______.
5) What is the process of purification of sea water called as?
6) Womens day is observed on which date?
Ans: 8th March
7) Who got Dadasaheb phalke award 2015?
Ans: Shashi Kapoor
8) In which year Gita is converted into english?
9) What is scientist name who declared pluto as dwarf planet?
10) Stabiliser is used for what?
Ans: Freezing icecream
12) Davis cup is played in which country in 2016?
Ans: England (Birmingham)
13) World wetland day is observed on which date?
Ans: 2nd February
14) Units of pressure are measured in?
Ans: Pascal (Pa)
15) Full form of ASCII?
Ans: American Standard Code for Information Interexchange
16) What is called brain of Computer?
17) Saina Nehwal is from which Game?
18) Who is Rail Minister of India?
Ans: Suresh Prabhu
19) Who is Commander Chief of all Military?
20) Which is the Digital State of India?
21) Which river flows from Tibet?
22) Who is Google CEO in 2015?
Ans: Sundar Pichai
23) ISRO headquarters located at?
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here