1) Allahabad was previously called as?
2) Which are the major constituents of Sun?
Ans: Hydrogen and Helium
3) What is the Digestive acid?
4) Another name of Dudoneum?
Ans: Small Intestine
5) Total number of teams in 2016 World Twenty20 Women World Cup?
6) Where is the Jaistambh situated?
7) Name of NSA of India appointed in 2014?
Ans: Ajit Doval
8) Shift key is application of?
Ans: Modifier Key
9) What is Nagaland’s official language?
10) Who invented Atom bomb?
Ans: Albert Einstein
11) Full form of IUCN?
Ans: International Union for Conservation of Nature
12) FTP full form?
Ans: File Transfer Protocol
13) Which of the following is the Dwarf planet?
14) Dandi March year?
15) Who is H S Prannoy?
Ans: Badminton Player
16) Name the UN ship which was lost in 1985 and found in 2015?
17) Which of the following is not a cancer?
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here