1) Which element is used in nuclear fission to observe neurons?
2) Among the following, Name the Indian PM, who is not worked as Chief minister?
Ans: Indira Gandhi
3) Atoms having same number of electrons called as?
4) Pankaj Advani bags 13th World Snooker Championship by defeating?
Ans: Yan Bingtao (China)
5) Local name of Pakistan Parliament?
6) Full form of CDM?
Ans: Cash Deposit Machine
7) Venus mostly contains which gas?
Ans: carbon dioxide
8) Normal human body temperature?
Ans: 98.6°F (37°C)
9) Most intelligent mammal in the world?
10)Which among the following is the largest network?
Ans: Indian Railway
11) What is the capital city of Manipur?
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here