1) Which pakistani cricket umpire which has been banned for 5 years?
Ans: Asad Rauf
2) Delhi is made capital in which year?
3) While raining a type of smell comes known as ______.
4) Who is the opposition leader in Rajya Sabha?
Ans: Ghulam Nabi Azad
5) How many official languages in India according to constitution?
6) Anshu Gupta who received Raman Megsaysay award is an official to which NGO company?
7) Animal protection day is on _____.
Ans: 4th October
8) What is study of soil called as?
9) Who is chairman of human rights commission?
Ans: HL Dattu
10) What are number of balls in snooker?
11) Who is president of south Asian wrestling federation?
Ans: Mr. Brijbhushan Sharan
12) In which year Aryabhatta was launched?