2) Whant is the name of Ganga in Bangladesh?
3) What is the name of Prince of UAE?
Ans: Mohammed Bin Zayed al Nahyan
4) How medicine reacts in our body?
Ans: Drug Reaction
5) Who won the hero hockey world league?
6) Who walked in space for the first time?
Ans: Yuri Gagarin
7) What is escape velocity of earth in km/hr?
Ans: 40,270 km/hr
8) In which period we got independence?
Ans: Crown rule
9) Proteins are manufactured in which part of cell?
10) Wellington trophy is related to _____.
11) What are court dimensions in tennis doubles?
Ans: 36 feet ( 10.97 metres)
12) Somnath temple establishment year?
Ans: 1025 AD
13) In which year does second Panipat war took place
14) Which country celebrate Independence on 19th August?
15) Measurement of volley ground?
Ans: 60 ft x 30 t
16) Ashoka Pillar is taken from which dynasty?
17) The project ‘LIGO’ is related to?
18) On how many pollutants National Air Quality Index is based?
19) In which year Anglo Sikh War was fought?
RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here