1. Which is the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere?
a. 20th June
b. 21st June
c. 22nd December
d. 23rd December
3. Which in India's national game?
4. What is the shape of the earth?
a. Oblate spheroid
b. true sphere
5. Which is the biggest hot desert in the world?
6. Which is the largest tea producing country in the world?
7. What is the average time taken by sun rays to reach the earth?
a. 400 seconds
b. 450 seconds
c. 600 seconds
d. 500 seconds
8. One litre of water is equivalent to how many kilograms?
a. 1.5 kg
b. 1 kg
c. 1.25 kg
d. .90 kg
9. Who is called the 'Nightingale of India'?
a. Mother teresa
b. Vijayalakshmi Pandit
c. Indira Gandhi
d. Sarojini Naidu
10. Which city is called South India's Manchester?
11. Who invented the Cellophone?
a. le de Forest
b. Alan. M. Turing
c. F. Lanchester
d. Martin Cooper
12. On which principle does the tape- recorder function?
a. Electromagnetic Induction
c. Gay Lussac's law of combining volumes
d. Boyle's Law
13. What is the chemical name of baking Soda?
a. Sodium Bicarbonate
b. Sodium Nitrate
c. Sodium Carbonate
14. the name of the bird sanctuary at Bharatpur is
a. Bhansrod Garh Sanctuary
b. Darrah Sanctuary
c. Ghana Sanctuary
d. Ghatprabha Sanctuary
15. The BSE Sensex is based on the price movement of how many shares?
16. Who appoints the Judges of International Court of Justice?
a. general Assembly only
b. Security Council only
c. Secretary - General of the UN
d. General Assembly and Security Council
17. The Radcliffe Line was drawn between
a. India and Pakistan
b. India and China
c. India and Myanmar
d. Afghanistan and pakistan
18. Dudhwa national park is located in which State?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Andhra Pradesh
c. Madhya Pradesh
d. Himachal Pradesh
19. Bully is a term associated with
20. Who among the following was awarded the first International Gandhi Peace Prize?
a. Nelson Mandela
b. F.W.De Clarke
c. Aung San Suu Kyi
d. Julius K. Myerere
21. Which one of the following is not a Central Tax?
a. sales Tax
b. Income Tax
c. Excise Duty
d. Customs Duty
22. The abbreviation GDR stands for
a. Gross Domestic Revenue
b. Gross Depository Receipts
c. Global Depository Receipts
d. Gross Domestic Receipts
23. The headquarters of the International Red Cross Society is at
a. New York
24. Which of the following is not a work of kalidasa?
25. Swaythling Cup is associated with
a. Badminton (Women)
b. Table Tennis (Men)
c. Table Tennis (Women)
d. lawn tennis (Women of USA and UK)
DownloadsDownload SSC GK Digest here
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here