Shashi Kapoor’s Biography ‘Shashi Kapoor – the Householder, the Star’ released
- Veteran actor Shashi Kapoor’s autobiography titled ‘Shashi Kapoor – the Householder, the Star’ was released recently.
Download exclusive notesInstall GK Digest Android App here
SpaceX successfully launches Japanese JCSAT-14 Satellite
- US based private space transport service company, SpaceX has successfully launched Japanese JCSAT-14 communication satellite into the space.
ICICI Bank signs MoU with BRICS’s New Development Bank
- India’s largest private sector lender ICICI Bank has inked a MoU with the BRICS Grouping-promoted New Development Bank (NDB) for a partnership in bond issuances, co-financing, treasury management and human resources.
Gujarat Government accords minority status to Jain community
- The Gujarat Government has accorded minority status to the Jain community in the state. In this regard state government has issued a government resolution (GR) giving minority status to the Jain community.
Karnataka Government decides to set up Asia’s first Rice Technology Park in Gangavati
- Karnataka Government has decided to go ahead with the .establishment of Asia’s first Rice Technology Park at Gangavati in Koppal district. Apart from it state government has decided to set up Maize Technology Park at Ranebennur in Haveri district.
Indian Railways launches Bharat Darshan Tourist train for pilgrims
- Indian Railways has launched the Bharat Darshan Tourist train for pilgrims to visit Shirdi, Tirupati, Jagannath Puri, Gangasagar, BaidyanathDham and Jyotirlingams among others.
South Indian Bank announces tie-up with National Australia Bank
- South Indian Bank has announced its new tie-up with National Australia Bank (NAB) for online inward remittance from Australia at competitive rates. The remittance fee is as low as AUD 7 and the arrangement enables faster, hassle-free remittance through internet at the best exchange rates.NAB is South Indian Bank’s main banking correspondent in Australia.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here