Check the correct grammatical form.
1. Send in ________ is waiting
3. We _____ at home as long as we could.
4. You should ______ cooked the stew much longer; it's still quite tough.
d. no word needed
5. Although martin is a student of world problems. Alice is totally ______ in foreign affairs.
6. Let us ________ our lives to serving our country.
7. The rough edged of sarcasm are apt to _______ the feeling of a sensitive person.
8. His moral attitude towards gambling was one of deep _____.
9. His orders were busy, insistent, disciplinary ones so characteristic of a _____.
10. In democracies, we believe that we have an/a ______ right to freedom of speech.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here