(c) Playing Cards
(d) All of these
2. India First part in the Olympic games in the year:
3. Sir Dorabji Tata is the founding president of which of the following sports association in India ?
(a) Badminton Association of India
(b) Indian Olympic Association
(c) Archery Association of india
(d) Indian Amateur Boxing federation
4. India made her debut in Olympic football at :
(a) Helsinki In 1952
(b) Melbourne in 1956
(c) London in 1948
(d) Tokyo in 1964
5. First Olympic Games were held in :
(a) 776 B.C.
(b) 798 B.C.
(c) 876 B.C,
(d) 898 B.C.
6.The first Indian woman to reach Olympic finals In individual track events was :
(a) P.T. Usha
(b) Shiny Abraham
(c) Aaiti saha
(d) M.D. Valsamma
7. India won the last Hockey Olympic Gold in ?
(a) 2000, Sydney
(b) 1996, Atlanta
(c) 1980, Moscow
(d) 1972 , Munich
8. Who was the host county of 2014 Soccer World Cup ?
9.FIFA World Cup 2018would be held in
10. Tejaswini Sawant is the First Indian woman to be crowned world Champion in
11. What can be the maximum length of a Cricket bat ?
12. Which of these international tennis events is played on a grass court ?
(a) US open
(b) French Open
(d) Australian Open
13. Who has taken maximum wickets in one- day internationals ?
(a) Shane Warne
(b) Mutthiah Muralitharan
(c) Kapil Dev
(d) Wasim Akram
14. The headquarters of International Olympic Committee is at:
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New York
15. The winter Olympic came into being in:
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here