Prime Minister visited USA & Mexico in the list of 5 Nations visit – Overview
- After the successful visit to Afghanistan, Qatar and Switzerland, Prime Minister arrived in USA during the five days visit from 4th June 2016.
Downloads exclusive notes on your mobileInstall GK Digest Android app here
Emaar MGF MD Shravan Gupta steps down
- Dubai based Emaar MGF’s Executive Vice Chairman & Managing Director Shravan Gupta has resigned from the post after the two joint venture partners Emaar Properties and India’s MGF Development had decided to part ways and restructure the company’s business.
Paralympic Committee of India gets recognition
- The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) has recognized the Paralympic Committee of India (PCI) led by Rao Inderjit Singh as the president.
Sikkim becomes India’s first State to launch open government data portal
- Sikkim became the first state in India to have an open government data portal linked ‘sikkim.data.gov.in’.
- The portal was launched by Lok Sabha MP, P D Rai and also launched Open Government Data Platform (Sikkim).
Prime Minister to inaugurate the two day Annual Conference of CBDT &CBEC entitled
- The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the two day Annual Conference of Senior Tax Administrators of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) & Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) on 16th June morning in the plenary Hall of Vigyan Bhavan in national capital.
Government constitutes 3rd pay Revision Committee for the executive of CPSUs
- The Ministry of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises has constituted the 3rd Pay Revision Committee for the executives of the Central Public Sector Undertakings under the chairmanship of Justice Satish Chandra (Retd.).
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched for the State of Uttarakhand
- Minister of State (I/C) for Petroleum & Natural Gas Sh. Dharmendra Pradhan launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana for the State of Uttarakhand in Srinagar, Pauri District on 09.06.2016.
Shri Nitin Gadkari releases the report “Road Accidents in India 2015”
- The Minister of Road Transport & Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari launched the report “Road Accidents in India 2015” in New Delhi. Road accidents have emerged as a major public health problem globally, and more so in India where almost 5 lakh accidents occurred last year, killing 1,46000 people and leaving thrice the number injured.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here