2. If I will have enough (a) / time tomorrow (v) / I'll come and see you (c) / No error (d).
3. 'The Arabian Nights' (a) / Have lots of interesting stories (b) / for young readers (c) / No error (d).
4. I was standing (a) / at the bus stop (b) / waiting for him (c) / since eight O'clock (d) /No error (e).
5. I was there (a) / many times (c) / in the past (c) / No error (d).
6. He is working in (a) / a bank in New Delhi (b) / for the past several months (c) / No error (d).
7. He has been (a) / the picture (b) / yesterday(c) / No error (d).
8. I am trying to finish (a) / this letter for the last one hour (b). / I wish you would (c) / go away or stop disturbing me (d). / No error (e).
9. The Ahujas (a) / are living in this colony (b) / for the last eight years (c) / No error (d).
10. He couldn't but help (a) / shedding tears at the plight of the villagers (b) / rendered homeless by a devastating cyclone (c) / No error (d).
11. When learning to swim (a) / one of the most important things (b) / s to relax (c)/ No error (d),
12. She sang (a) very well (b) / isn't it ? (c) / No error (d).
13. The reason why (a) / he was rejected (b) / was because he was too young (c) / No error (d).
14. When Anil was not (a) / able to show his ticket (b) / the conductor made him ( c)/ Buying ticket (d) / No error (e).
15. He speaks (a) / not only Tamil (b) / but Telugu as well (c) / No error (d).
16. If I were (a) / in his shoes (b) / I would die with shame (c) / No error (d).
1. (c) : Replace ' will' by 'would'
2. (a) : Remove 'will'
3. (b) : Replace 'Have' by 'has'
4. (a) : Replace ' was ' by ' had been'
5. (a) : Replace 'was' by 'have been'
6. (a) : Replace ' is ' by ' has been '
7. (a) : Replace ' has been ' by 'saw'
8. (a) : Replace ' am' by ' have been '
9. (b) : Replace ' are' by ' have been'
10. (a): Remove 'But'
11. (b) : Add 'to remember' after 'things'
12. (c) : The correct from is didn't she ?
13. (c) : Replace ' because' by 'that'
14. (d) : Replace " buying ticket' by 'buy one'
15. (c) : Replace ' as well as' by 'also'
16. (c) : The correct form is ' .....I would have died of shame '.