In each sentence given below, there is a blank space. Below each sentence, there are four words, marked (a), (b), (c) and (d). Out of these words, tick mark the most appropriate word to fill in the blank.
1. He was unjustified in accusing us _____ theft.
3. I am confident of my success in the examination because I am putting _______ very hard labour these days.
4. Fate smiled ______ him in all his ventures.
5. We should always stick to our decision otherwise people will mock ________ us.
6. When she parted ______ her parents, her eyes were full of tears.
7. There is no use ________ acting thus.
8. I worked him ______ into a great passion.
9. At last, he yielded ________ temptation.
10. She persisted _______ doing the job despite it being uninteresting to her.
11. So many servants attended _______ him during his sickness.
12. I have been dearing my socks _______ the last two hours.
d. right from
13. he met her suddenly on the way and she introduced him ______ her friends who were buzzing around her like bees.
14. The people, who depend ________ others, can never prosper in life.
15. How did you come _________ this watch?
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here