2. The highest position in the country an IAS officer can aspire for is
a) Governor RBI
b) Cabinet Secretary
c) Home Secretary
d) Foreign Secretary
3. Which among the following is a renewable source?
4. The Bhopal tragedy of December 1984 occurred following
a) acid rain
b) an earthquake
c) extensive floods
d) leakage of methyl isocyanate
5. Aryabhatta and Varahamihira lived during the
a) Maurya Period
b) Gupta Period
c) Nanda Period
d) Sunga Period
6. Who among the following had suggested the winding up of the Indian National Congress after India attained independence?
a) Jayaprakash Narain
b) C Rajagopalachari
c) Mahatma Gandhi
d) Acharya JB Kripalani
7. Yellow flags hoisted on ships indicate
a) ‘Save Our Souls’
b) Mutiny on board
c) That the vessel carries patients suffering from infectious diseases
d) Serious engine trouble
8. Which is the headquarters of the Asian Development Bank?
c) Kuala Lumpur
9. Operation Golden Bird is associated with
10. In which of the following States is Kakrapar Atomic Power Station Located?
a) Tamil Nadu
Answers:1. c) Nalanda2. b) Cabinet Secretary3. a) forest4. d) leakage of methyl isocyanate5. b) Gupta Period6. c) Mahatma Gandhi7. c) That the vessel carries patients suffering from infectious diseases8. b) Manila9. c) Mizoram10. c) Gujarat