- Servants of India - Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Servants of God - Khan Abdul Gaffer Khan
- O.A - Indian Olympic Association
- O.C - International Olympic Committee
- Steel – Mixture of Fe + C
- Stainless Steel – Mixture of Fe +Cr + Ni
- Neptune discovered by - Johann Galle
- Uranus discovered by - William Herschel
- IOC (International Olympic Committee) headquarters - Switzerland (Lausanne)
- ICC (International Cricket Council) headquarters – Dubai
- FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association) headquarters – Switzerland
- Efficiency of Petrol Engine – Approx 25 %
- Efficiency of Diesel Engine – Approx 40
- CGS unit of Heat – Calorie
- CGS unit of Latent Heat – Cal/g
- Seismograph – Used for measuring intensity of Earth Quake
- Sphygmomanometer – Used for measuring Blood Pressure.
- Total number of Bones in Man ( Adult ) – 206
- Total number of bones in newly born Baby – 300
- Leaves – It is responsible for production of food .
- Leaf , root , Seed – All these are responsible for respiration of a Plant
- AIDS – affect Spleen
- Hepatitis – Affect lungs
- Jaundice – Affect Tonsils gland in throat
- Anopheles Mosquito – Casued Malaria
- Culex mosquito – Caused Fillariasis.
- Father of blood groups – Karl Landsteiner .
- Blood group A &B discovered by – Decastello & Sturle.
- WBC – Also known as leukocytes
- RBC – Also known as Erythrocytes .