- Largest planet – Jupiter
- Smallest Planet – Mercury
- Igneous Rock - Without fossils
- Sedimentary Rocks – Plants & Animals
- Metamorphic Rocks – Crystalline Rock
- Ox-Bow lake formed by – River
- Loess is formed by – Silt by wind
- Cirques are formed by – The vast amphitheatre like basin carved by glaciers
- Hot Current – Gulf stream , Brazilian Current , Kuroshio Current .
- Cold Current – Humbolt Current , Venezuela Current .
- Highest peak of Himalaya – Mount Everest .
- Highest peak of Indian Himalaya – Kanchanjunga
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is on River – Krishna
- Sivasamudram Dam is on River – Cauveri
- Dakshin Ganga – Godavari
- Vridha Ganga – Godavari
- Largest Producer of petrol in India – Mumbai High
- Largest petroleum producing State in India – Mumbai .
- INDIA's First Modernized Port – Nhava sheva ( Mumbai )
- INDIA's First Corporate Port – Ennore ( TN )
- First Oil Refinery in INDIA – Digboi
- Refinery having largest capacity in India – Koyali
- Heavy Engineering goods are manufactured at – Ranchi
- Heavy Electrical equipment are manufactured at – Ranipur
- Electrical Locomotive ( Railway ) – Chittaranjan
- Diesel Locomotive ( Railway ) – Varanasi
- Largest Desert in World – Sahara
- Driest Desert in World – Atacama
- Angel fall lies on River – Cairo
- Niagara fall lies on River - St. Lawrence
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here