Justice Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale sworn in as new CJ of Allahabad HC
- The oath of office was administered by Uttar Pradesh governor Ram Naik.
- Prior to his appointment Chief Justice Bhosale was serving as acting chief justice of high court of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Jagadip Narayan Singh appointed as new Chief Secretary Of Gujarat
- Singh has a Masters in International Studies from Jawahar Lal Nehru University, Delhi, MBA from the Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines and a Ph.D in Political Economy from the M S University, Vadodara.
Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari sworn in as the CJ of Patna High Court
- He is the 39th Chief Justice of the Patna High Court,would retire on October 29, 2016.
- He has done B.Sc. from Darrang College, Tezpur and completed graduation in law from Tezpur Law College.
Syed Nayeemuddin conferred Mohun Bagan Ratna
- He became 16th recipient of this prestigious award.
- Nayeemuddin had captained the Indian national football team which had won the bronze medal at the 1970 Asian Games.
Insurance scheme for cattle launched in Haryana
- Dhankar has also presented documents of the Pashudhan Bima Yojana to cattle breeders and urged them to take maximum benefit of this scheme.
Suresh Prabhu lays foundation stone for new Railway Station at Imphal
- According to Mr. Prabhu ,the project will require about 90 thousand crore rupees.
James Alan McPherson Passes Away
- He was an American short story writer and essayist.
- James’s anthology Elbow Room won the Pulitzer for fiction in the year 1978.
Rajjat Barjatya, CEO Of Rajshri Media passes Away
- Rajshri Productions was founded by Sooraj and Rajjat’s grandfather Tarachand Barjatya.
LIC signs up Axis Bank as bancassurance partner
- In the first phase, bank will distribute LIC’s life insurance products across its branches in West Bengal, Bangalore and Haryana.