Directions :In each of the following questions,find out which part of the sentence has no error. if there is no mistake, the answer is "No error'.
2. Although er reached his house on time (a) / he was left (b) / for the airport (c) / No error (d).\
3. We wanted to purchase (a)/ something but all the three stores (b) / in that area (c) / were closed on that day (d) / No error (e).
4. Children who have had (a) / good pre-school education (b) / are most likely to out do (c) / other children at school (d) / No error (e).
5. Sunita was popular (a) / with her classmate that (b) / she always had someone or (c) / the other coming to her house (d) / No error .(e).
6. People should decide (a) / to not give (b) / or take dowry (c) / No error (d).
7. Being a well known physicist (a) / he was invited (b) / to deliver (c)/ a lecture on Laser technology (d) No error (e).
8. The lawyer told his client (a) / that he would represent him (b) / only if he pays up his fee (c) / No error (d).
9. Never I have listened to such beautiful music (a)/ as the piece we heard (b) / on the radio last night (c) / No error (d).
10. The serial which appeared quite interesting initially (a) / turned out to be boring (b) / in its latter parts (c). No error (d).
11. what sort of a drug this is (a) / that no one seems to be able to predict its long-term effects (b) / with any certainly ? (c) / No error (d).
12. You will come (a) / to my party tomorrow, (b) / isn't it ? (c) / No error (d) .
13. I can't (a)/ afford to pay (b) / that much for it (c) / No error (d).
14 .He was not only involved (a) / in her kidnapping (b) / but also in her murder (c) / No error (d) .
15. Women are now working (a) / in every fields (b) / like teaching , medicine , law, business, etc. (c) / no error (d) .
1. Replace ' growing' by 'grew'
2. Replace ' was' by 'had'
3. Replace 'That' by 'the'
4. No error
5. add 'so' before 'popular'
6. The correct from is ' ..... not to give ....'
7. No error
8. Remove ' up'
9. The correct from is '. ..... I would have died of shame '.
10. The correct from is '...... towards the end '
11. Replace 'this is' by 'is this'
12. Replace 'isn't it ' by 'won 't you ' ?
13. No error
14. The correct from is 'He was involved not only in ......'
15. Replace ' every ' by 'all'