Directions :In each of the following questions,find out which part of the sentence has no error. if there is no mistake, the answer is "No error'.
1. The car flew off the road (a) / and fell into the valley (b) / because Ashish (c) / was driving faster (d) / No error (e).
2. Watch how careful (a) / the sparrow knits the (b) / straws into one another (c) / No error (d).
3. Of all the friends (a) / i have had , he is the most helpful (b) / and less arrogant (c) / No error (d).
4. Geometry and Drawing (a) / are more easier than (b) / Geography and Social Studies (c) No error (d).
5. He is (a) / too intelligent (b) / to make a mistake (c) / No error (d).
6. My observation is that (a)/ between vivek and Shashi, (b) / Vivek is the most intelligent (c)/ No error (d).
7. The technician reminded (a) / them to have a (b) / thoroughly cleaning of the (c) / machine after each use (d) / No error (e).
8. Firstly you should (a)/ think over the meaning of the words (b)/ and then use them (c)/ No error (d).
9. I have had to work (a) /. at the fountain for almost (b)/ ten hours before it could (c)/ start functioning well (d) / No error (e).
10. I courteously asked him (a)/ where was he going (b) / but he did not reply (c) No error (d).
1. Replace 'faster' by 'fast' . No comparison has been made here and so positive degree should be used.
2. Replace 'careful' by carefully'
3. Replace 'less' by 'least'
4.Remove 'more' Double comparatives are not used
5. No error
6. Replace 'the most' by 'more'
7. Replace ' thoroughly' by 'thorough'
8. Replace 'firstly' by 'first'
9. No error
10. The correct from is 'where he was going'
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here