1. Which among the following is the sacred book of the Buddhists?
2. The earth rotate around its axis from
a) North to South
b) East to West
c) South to North
d) West to East
3. The study of fossils is known as
4. Which is the following is known as ‘Garden City of India’?
5. The most famous educational centre during the period of Mouryan age was _______ .
6. Which of the following is a vector quantity?
7. Where is the greatest variety of flowers found?
a) West Bengal
d) Uttar Pradesh Himalayas
8. Who wrote ‘Whom God Loves, Die Young’?
9. Which of the following countries is largest in area?
10. Delhi became the established capital of Mughal Kings during the reign
a) Sher Shah Suri
Answers:1. c) Tripitaka2. d) West to East3. c) Palaentology4. b) Bangalore5. c) Taxila6. d) Momentum7. d) Uttar Pradesh Himalayas8. c) Byron9. a) China10. d) Akbar
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here