a) PK Iyengar
b) Vikram Sarabhai
c) Homi J Bhabha
d) Raja Ramanna
2. The tiny blood cells that circulate in the blood and clot to prevent bleeding are called
3. Which of the following is a classical dance form of Kerala exclusively performed by women?
4. What is meant by mixed economy?
a) Balanced development in all sectors
b) Development of both rural and urban areas
c) Equal distribution of wealth
d) Private and public sectors exist simultaneously
5. Which of the following is the most essential feature of the Parliamentary form of Government?
a) The Sovereignty of the Parliament
b) A bicameral Parliament
c) A written constitution
d) Independent Judiciary
6. The procedure to make amendment to the Constitution is borrowed from the Constitution of
a) South Africa
7. In the Union Budget, the sale proceeds of the govt bonds are kept under the head of
a) Revenue Receipts
b) Current Expenditure
c) Capital Outlay
d) Capital Receipts
8. Who among the following is not a part of the Parliament of India?
a) Lok Sabha
b) Rajya Sabha
d) None of the above
9. Jawahar Lal Nehru had declared which of the following acts as ‘Charter of Slavery’?
a) Indian Independence Act, 1947
b) Govt of India Act, 1919
c) Indian Councils Act 1909
d) Govt of India Act, 1935
10. Which of the following is the most important non-tariff trade barrier?
a) Consumer protection regulations
b) Pollution control measures
c) Health regulations
Answers:1. b) Vikram Sarabhai2. b) Platelets3. a) Mohiniattam4. d) Private and public sectors exist simultaneously5. a) The Sovereignty of the Parliament6. a) South Africa7. d) Capital Receipts8. d) None of the above9. d) Govt of India Act, 193510. d) Quotas
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here