1. Which of the following is the capital city of Bahrain?
2. Who among the following was awarded with the New York Global Leaders Dialogue Humanitarian Award of the US recently?
a) Arundhati Roy
b) Medha Patkar
c) Kiran Bedi
d) Bindeshwar Pathak
3. The book titled ‘The Silk Roads: A New History of the World’ has been authored by
a) Shrabani Basu
b) Peter Frankopan
c) Jonathan Franzen
d) TN Ninan
4. What does the letter ‘I’ denote in the term DICGC as used in the banking sector?
5. The Currency Note Press (CNP) of the Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is situated at
6. What is the currency of Belgium?
7. Reverse mortgage is a financial product which is specially designed for
a) Senior citizens (60+)
8. The European Central Bank (ECB), which consists of 19 European Union member states, is headquartered at
a) Frankfurt, Germany
b) London, UK
c) Rome, Italy
d) Paris, France
9. The public sector bank Punjab National Bank (PNB) is headquartered at
d) New Delhi
10. The eighth edition of National Seed Congress (NSC) was held in which city recently?
c) New Delhi
Answers:1. a) Manama2. d) Bindeshwar Pathak3. b) Peter Frankopan4. c) Insurance5. b) Nasik6. a) Euro7. a) Senior citizens (60+)8. a) Frankfurt, Germany9. d) New Delhi10. b) Hyderabad