1. How many recognized national parties are there in India?
2. Which Article in the Indian Constitution provides for Election Commission?
a) Article 324
b) Article 128
c) Article 256
d) Article 378
3. Napoleon got finally overthrown in the battle of Waterloo in the year-
4. The headquarters of International Labour Organization is located at?
5. International Ozone Day is celebrated on
a) 16th September
b) 5th September
c) 18th September
d) 19th September
6. Jawahar Rozgar Yojana was introduced in
a) Sixth Five Year Plan
b) Fifth Five Year Plan
c) Eighth Five Year Plan
d) Seventh Five Year Plan
7. The National Food Security Act was passed in the year
8. All India Electricity Board Kabaddi tournament-2016 has been won by which of the following state electricity board?
b) Himachal Pradesh
9. Ashok Mehta Committee was related to
a) Panchayeti Raj
b) Economic Reforms
c) Centre - State Relations
d) None of the above
10. India's first e-court opened in
Answers:1. c) 62. a) Article 3243. a) 18154. d) Geneva5. a) 16th September6. d) Seventh Five Year Plan7. a) 20138. b) Himachal Pradesh9. a) Panchayeti Raj10. c) Hyderabad
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here