Ques 3. Which part of Indian constitution deal with fundamental rights ?
Ques 4. Which article protects the right to freedom of search of Indian citizens ?
Ques 5. Name the article which deals with the protection of interests of minorities.
Ques 6. Which article gives Right to life to Indian citizen and hence is known as the backbone of part 3 ?
Ques 7. What does part IV of Indian Constitution deal with ?
Ques 8. Who is the commander-in -chief of the Indian armed forces ?
Ques 9. The executive power of Union of India is vested in ____
Ques 10 What does union executive include ?
Ques 11. who are the members of the electoral college fro election of president of India include ?
Ques 12. President of India is elected by _____
Ques 13. Along with being a citizen of India and more than 35 years of age president of India should be _____
Ques 14. Name the offices which are regarded as office of profit in case of election of president of India .
Ques 15. Is the president of India impeached or removed ?
Download Indian Constitution in Nutshell PDF here
2. Jus sanguinis
3. part 3 ( Art 12 to 35)
4. Art 19
5. Art 21A
6. Art 29
7. Article 21
8. Directive Principles of Oue state Policy
9.The President of India President of India
10. President, Vice president , Council of Minister, Attorney general
11. Elected MP's and MLA's of all the Indian states and the UT's Delhi and Puducherry
12. Proportional representation system by means of single transfer able vote
13. a) qualified to be elected as a member of lok sabha
b) should not hold any office of profit under the state
14. all except office of president , vice president ,governor and minister of union/ state
15. President of India is impeached (all other authorities are removed )
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here