This quiz series contains all current affairs, banking awareness and static gk related to SBI PO and Clerk Mains exams.
1. Has become the first entity to receive final approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to start a payments bank.
1.Fino Pay Tech
4.Airtel M Commerce Services
2. A bond issued at a price less than its face value and payable on its due date at its face value searing no ROI (Rate of interest) is called_______
2.Zero Coupon Bond
3. Who among the following won the men's singles title of 2016 Malaysian Open badminton tournament?
4.Lee Chong Wei
4. The ‘International Day of Older Persons’ is observed every year on_______
5. Who among the following has been roped in as the brand ambassador of the 'Skill India' campaign by the ministry for skill development and entrepreneurship (MSDE)?
6.Which of the following is an innovative domestic money remittance facility that allows the customer to send money to a receiver through the bank’s ATM only by using the receiver’s mobile number ?
1.Instant Money Transfer (IMT) facility
2.Internet Banking Facility
3.Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
4.National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
5.Postal Money Order facility
7. The govt constituted BB Tandon Committee recently to monitor _______
8. The govt cut the MNREGA labour budget by 220 million person days for FY17 recently. In FY17, the govt has allocated what amount for the scheme?
1.Rs 32,500 cr
2.Rs 34,500 cr
3.Rs 36,500 cr
4.Rs 38,500 cr
5.Rs 40,500 cr
9.Statutory Guidelines on Mobile Banking Transactions in India are issued by Reserve Bank of India under section 18 of _______
1.Securities (Contracts) Regulation Act. 1956
2.Securities (Contracts) Regulation Act. 1956
3.Reserve Bank of India Act. 1934
4.Payment & Settlement Systems Act. 2007
5.The Information Technology Act. 2000
10. Hashim Thaci was recently sworn in as new President of _______
11. In its report 'State Finances: A Study of Budgets', The RBI has pegged the GFDGDP ratio for all States (consolidated) for FY2016 at of the Budget Estimate.
1.2.1 per cent
2.2.4 per cent
3.2.5 per cent
4.2.6 per cent
5.2.9 per cent
12. A form of banking wherein the deposit taking and payment activities are separated from financial intermediation activities and which restricts banks to hold liquid and safe government bonds is known as_______
13. Joe Root was named International cricketer of the year at the CEAT Cricket Awards 201516recently.He belongs to _______
14. The Union Cabinet recently approved the MoU between India and ____ to enhance cooperation in the field of wildlife conservation and combating wildlife trafficking.
15. Which of the following is a branch of medicine dealing with Kidney diseases ?
1. Airtel M Commerce Services
2.Zero Coupon Bond
3. Lee Chong Wei
4. 1st October
5. Sachin Tendulkar
6. Instant Money Transfer (IMT) facility
7. govt advertisements
8. Rs 32,500 cr
9. Payment & Settlement Systems Act. 2007
11. 2.4 per cent
12. Shadow Banking