3. In Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna on the Insurance cover of Rs.2 lac the premium amount will be
4. What is the feature of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna?
5. What is the Purpose of Purpose of Pradhan Mantri kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) Scheme
6. What is Pahal?
7. Full form of Pahal is
8. What is the full name of Black Money bill?
9. How much money was declared to the Govt under Black Money Act 2015?
10. Second phase of Mission Indradhanush will be launched on how many districts across the country?
11. What is Mission Indradhanush?
12. Mission Indradhanush aims to achieve full immunization of more than 90% children by?
13. What is India's Business Card?
14. What is aim of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti YOjana?
15. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Shrameva Jaya te scheme deals mainly.
1. To make the entire districts Open Defecation Free by 2015-16, was started from Indore.
2. It aims to get the children out of the clutches of Child labour & Unlearn the skills that rids them to their childhood.
3. Rs.1 daily or Rs330 a year
4. An Insurance cover of rs.2 lac is provided for the age group of 18 to 50 yrs.
5. To inculcate various skills among 24 lakh youth across India over the next one year.
6. It is for the Direct Benefit Transfer of subsidy for LPG connection
7. Pratyaksh Hastantrit Labh
8. Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets (Imposition of Tax) Bill 2015
9. Rs.3770 cr (later revised Rs.4147 cr)
11. It is a massive immunisation campaign against 7 preventable diseases for the age group of less than 2 years and Pregnant ladies
13. It is for the business community of 7 SAARC Nations
14. To provide 24*7 power supply to all homes in rural India.
15. Importance of Labour in the Society and the Labour related reforms
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here