1. Which of the following is used as the logo of the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)?
2. In which of the following languages were the original Buddhist religious texts written?
3. Which of the following is the oldest dynasty?
4. Aluminium is abundantly found in
b) West Bengal
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
5. Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?
a) Lal Bahadur Shastri
b) John Mathai
c) Gulzarilal Nanda
d) Jawaharlal Nehru
6. When was the first one day cricket match played?
7. FERA stands for
a) Foreign Exchange Restrictions Act
b) Foreign Exchange Reserve Act
c) Foreign Exchange Regulation Act
d) None of these
8. Which one of the following states has the largest number of seats reserved for scheduled castes in the Lok Sabha?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Madhya Pradesh
9. In which of the following states, the Legislative Council has been abolished?
a) West Bengal
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) All the above
10. Wankhede Stadium is at
b) New Delhi
Answers:1. b) Panda2. b) Pali3. b) Satavahanas4. a) Kerala5. d) Jawaharlal Nehru6. a) 19757. c) Foreign Exchange Regulation Act8. d) Bihar9. d) All the above10. c) Mumbai