1. World AIDS Day is observed on
a) 5th Oct
b) 25th Nov
c) 1st Dec
d) 3rd Dec
2. Which of the following teams won the 2015 Davis Cup tennis tournament?
3. Which of the following is a term deposit account that can be maintained by NRIs and PIOs in foreign currency in India?
d) all the above
4. The interest earned on savings bank account is exempted from taxation up to what amount in a year?
5. Lisbon is the capital city of which of the following European countries?
6. Which of the following will not be counted as an asset of a bank?
a) Cash with RBI
b) Bills and Securities discounted
c) Fixed deposits with it
d) Investment of bank
7. The headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is located in
a) New York
8. Who won the IBSF World Snooker Championship 2015 recently?
a) Mike Russel
b) Pankaj Advani
c) Judd Trump
d) Aditya Mehta
9. In economics, a decrease in the general price level of goods and services is termed as
10. The 68th session of the UN General Assembly had in 2013 declared 2016 as
a) The International Year of Pulses
b) The International Year of Tolerance
c) The International Year of Refugees
d) The International Year of Milk
Answers:1. c) 1st Dec2. a) Britain3. c) FCNR4. c) 10,0005. c) Portugal6. c) Fixed deposits with it7. b) Rome8. b) Pankaj Advani9. a) Deflation10. a) The International Year of Pulses
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here