1. Sushma Swaraj, the current Minister of External Affairs of India, was elected as a Member of Parliament from the state of
c) Madhya Pradesh
2. The National Energy Conservation Day is celebrated every year on
a) 20 Mar
b) 7 Apr
c) 5 Jan
d) 14 Dec
3. The 15-day-long Losar festival, which marks the beginning of the New Year, was celebrated recently in
4. The name of Heena Sidhu is associated with which of the following games?
5. What is the currency of Peru?
a) Nuevo Sol
6. Mohiniattam is a classical dance form of
c) Tamil Nadu
7. The space agency of which of the following countries is named JAXA?
8. The 24th Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) 2015 was held in
a) Sri Lanka
9. The Mumbai-headquartered LIC of India was established through an act of the Parliament passed in the year
10. Which of the following teams won Davis Cup 2015 title?
Answers:1. c) Madhya Pradesh2. d) 14 Dec3. d) Ladakh4. b) Shooting5. a) Nuevo Sol6. a) Kerala7. c) Japan8. b) Malta9. d) 195610. d) Britain
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here