1. The International Court of Justice (ICJ), the primary judicial branch of the United Nations, is located in
a) the Hague, Netherlands
b) Stockholm, Sweden
c) Oslo, Norway
d) Paris, France
2. Which country recently launched its first biosphere reserve Inle Lake under UNESCO’s Man and the Bioshpere (MAB) programme?
d) Sri Lanka
3. Which of the following states/UTs has the highest rural population in India as per the data of Census 2011?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
4. Giorgi Kvirikashvili was recently elected as the new Prime Minister of which of the following countries?
5. Who among the following is the present chairman of the Life Insurance of India?
a) SK Roy
b) SB Mainak
c) VK Sharma
d) Usha Sangwan
6. The logo with ‘two hands gently circling the lamp’ and ‘Yogakshemam Vahamyaham’ written below it belongs to
b) LIC of India
c) GIC Re
7. Who among the following is the present chairman of the Dubai-headquartered International Cricket Council (ICC)?
a) David Richardson
b) Zaheer Abbas
c) Shashank Monohar
d) N Srinivasan
8. The 9,500-MW Kovvada Nuclear Power Park, which is expected to go on stream by 2021, is situated in the state of
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
9. What is India’s ranking on the Global Talent Competitiveness Index (GTC) 2015-16 topped by Switzerland?
10. Who among the following has been chosen for the prestigious Jnanpith Award for 2015?
a) Raghuveer Chaudhari
b) Subhash Chandra
c) Jayant Vishnu Naralikar
d) Adil Jussawalla
Answers:1. a) the Hague, Netherlands2. c) Myanmar3. b) Uttar Pradesh4. a) Georgia5. a) SK Roy6. b) LIC of India7. c) Shashank Monohar8. b) Andhra Pradesh9. b) 89th10. a) Raghuveer Chaudhari
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here