Ans: Kaisar-i-Hind Medal
2. What is the main cause of the revolt of 1857 in India?
Ans: first rebellion against the East India Company
3. Who named Mahatma Gandhi as Father of Nation for the 1st time?
Ans: Subhas Chandra Bose
4. Which region is suitable for cotton?
Ans: black cotton soil
5. Public litigation filed for ____________?
Ans: litigation for the protection of the public interest
6. Which of the following rivers originates from Tibet?
7. Which part of brain is called as little brain?
8. HRIDAY Yojana related to?
Ans: Urban Infrastructure
9. Who plays most important part in Indian Economy?
10. Exicse duty is applied on ________ ?
Ans: Manufacturing product (Industries/ Factories)
11. Charles Correa is related to?
12. Name of US parliament ?
13. Why ocean appear blue?
Ans: Scattering of light
14. What is net neutrality?
Ans: Net neutrality is a principle that says Internet service providers should treat all traffic on their networks equally.
15. Golden revolution is related to ?
Ans: Horticulture development
16. Who was introduced Doctrine of Lapse?
Ans: Lord Dalhousie
17. Place where soldiers live called?
Ans: Battalion/ Fort
18. Ellora caves is near to which city?
19. Study of human mind is called _______?
20. What is the cause of sepoy mutiny?
Ans: Hurting religious feelings of the sepoys
21. Swarn Kranti related to?
More Questions Will Be Updated Soon ..