1. When was Bhagat Singh hanged?
a) 23 March 1931
b) 24 March 1931
c) 2 May 1931
d) 23 January 1932
2. Official moto of Rio Olympics 2016 is
a) A new Universe
b) A new World
c) Games for peace
d) None of the above
3. Team taken first time as part in the Olympics Games in 2016 Rio Olympics are
b) South Sudan
4. Who among the following was associated with the foundation of Gadar party ?
a) Lala Lajpat Rai
b) Lala Hardyal
c) C. R. Das
d) Bipin Chandra Pal
5. In human digestive system, bile is secreted by
6. Devendra Fadnavis is the Chief Minister of which state?
7. Durbey Cup associated with which of the following the Games?
b) Formula One
d) Horse Race
8. When was First War of Independence fought?
d) None of these
9. Union Government has appointed Urjit Patel (52) as new Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). He will be ______ Governor of RBI.
10. What is the full form of CCTNS?
a) Crime Control Tracking Network System
b) Crime Criminal Tracking Network System
c) Crime Criminal Trafficking Network System
d) Crime Criminal Tracking Neutral System
Answers:1. a) 23 March 19312. b) A new World3. d) Bermuda4. b) Lala Hardyal5. c) Liver6. b) Maharashtra7. d) Horse Race8. b) 18579. c) 24th10. b) Crime Criminal Tracking Network System
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here