1. What is the currency of Morocco?
2. e-KYC is possible only for those who have
a) PAN number
b) Driving License
c) Aadhaar Number
d) Ration card
3. The rate at which RBI borrows money from commercial banks within the country is known as
a) Reverse Repo Rate
b) Base Rate
c) Repo Rate
d) Bank Rate
4. Harisena, Kalidasa and Dhanvantari were among the nine prominent courtiers of
d) Chandragupta II
5. Which of the following landlocked countries is surrounded by a single country?
6. The Dhuandhar Falls is a waterfall in the course of Narmada River which is situated in
a) Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
b) Mandya, Karnataka
c) Sonaulim, Goa
d) Sohra, Meghalaya
7. Which of the following is not one of the three main layers of the sun’s atmosphere?
8. Who was the last Governor-General of British India and first Viceroy of India?
a) Lord Mountbatten
b) Lord Canning
c) Lord Dalhousie
d) Lord John Lawrence
9. The first expendition to reach the geographic South Pole was led by
a) Robert Falcon Scott
b) Matthew Henson
c) Roald Amundsen
d) None of them
10. Which of the following is based on the concept of total internal reflection?
a) Headlight of a car
b) Optical fibre
Answers:1. d) Dirham2. c) Aadhaar Number3. a) Reverse Repo Rate4. d) Chandragupta II5. c) Lesotho6. a) Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh7. b) Lithosphere8. b) Lord Canning9. c) Roald Amundsen10. b) Optical fibre
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here