b. Central Government
d. None of these
2. NABARD was established by an act of parliament. Which of the following is its year of establishment?
3. Which of the following institutions was the first development financial institution in India?
4. Which financial institution is helping commercial banks in lending to the infrastructure sector?
5. Which of the following is not an apex institution?
d. State Cooperative bank
6. Which of the following institution is responsible for finalizing the interest rates and credit policy of the Euro zone?
b. European Central Bank
c. Federal Reserve
d. Bank of England
7. Special drawing right is an international practice of drawing funds from the organization by its member countries. Which of the following control this special funding?
a. International Monetary Fund
b. Asian Development Bank
c. Federal Reserve
d. European Common Market
8. Which foreign bank operating in India recently celebrated 200 years of its existence?
a. Standard Chartered bank
b. Citi bank
d. Royal Bank of Scotland
9. Out of the four entities mentioned below which is not a credit rating agency?
10. Which one of the following is not a tool of fiscal policy?
a. Public expenditure
c. Interest rate
d. Public borrowing
11. For the top posts Chairman and Managing Director and Executive Directors of Public sector banks which of the following is the appointing authority?
b. The central government
c. Respective bank’s board of directors
d. Indian Bank’s Association
12. PMI is a measure of the growth of different sectors of an economy. What is it?
a. Prime measurement index
b. Purchasing Manager’s index
c. Prime Mean index
d. Purchase Mean index
13. In terms of the banking Amendment Bill passed in December 2012 the cap on voting rights for investors in government banks has been raised from the current 1% What is the new cap?
14. Which of the following is not a financial regulator?
15. Who is the appointing authority for the Banking Ombudsman?
b. Finance Ministry
d. Team of PM, Finance Minister and RBI Governor